When I'm done tinkering with images, layout, and the web-creation learning curve, I have some thoughts about...
- whether people must be clean and sober in order to benefit from a therapeutic relationship;
- learning to love mistakes (or at least appreciate them);
- ambivalence - fascination oscillating with skepticism - about neuroscience as the "ultimate truth";
- why I love attachment theory;
- why a "spiritual solution" makes sense - even for atheists and agnostics - for the problem of chemical dependency;
- books and podcasts I've known and loved.
And so on, and so on . . . may the force of fluency without verbosity be with me.